Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Anticipation Fulfilled

Wisteria covering south fence
Last week I wrote about some of the things in the garden which give me such a delightful sense of anticipation, and shared photos of some of the budding flowers from my garden.  Already several of those budded plants are now in full flower. 

This is the third year for my wisteria vine, and the first time when it has put on such a wonderful display of flowers.  Last year it only had a half dozen blossoms.


Peony Festiva Maxima





The peonies are now in full bloom on three of my bushes, and should be soon on the others.




Crystal Fountain clematis







This clematis grows in a large pot, on a trellis. It seems to do quite well with morning sun, and semi-shade later in the day.


No comments:

Fringed Tulips

Fringed Tulips